Printing Press Recommendations Wanted

  • the mighty phun crew
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005
      Hi,

      I hope to self publish a book soon and am looking about for affordable
      printing (paperback)

      I welcome any infos you may have,
      Thanks!

      Stevyn
    • steve_kolcow
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2005
        --- In zinesfromthefringe@yahoogroups.com, "the mighty phun crew"
        <phuncrew@l...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I hope to self publish a book soon and am looking about for affordable
        > printing (paperback)
        >
        > I welcome any infos you may have,
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Stevyn

        For "publish-on-demand", where they print only when someone orders
        your book, you could check our www.lulu.com or www.cafepress.com

        If you have the cash upfront and know roughly how many copies you will
        need, you could check your local phone book and find local printers
        that will print paperbacks.

        BTW, I remember you had to move your bookstore awile back. How's that
        new location working out for you?

        -steve kolcow