My first 24-hour comic (Mia unua dudek kvar-hora bildgazeto)

  • Yul Tolbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2005
      I finally got around to printing up copies of my first 24-hour comic.
      It's called "Gen X Slap Happy Life" ("Geneksa Felic^ega Viv'") and it's
      written in both English and Esperanto, the international language that
      combines elements from a number of other languages including English.
      The theme of the comic deals with what my life might be like if it were
      perfect. And as an added bit of uniqueness, I also drew most of the
      comic left-handed even though I'm right-handed. It's an idea I got from
      my therapist.

      Anyway, to get a copy of this comic book, send $2 cash or postal money
      order to: Slap Happy, P.O. Box 02222, Detroit, MI 48202-9998. It can
      work for you (I guess).

      -- Yul