A couple more new zines at AWS!

  • Mystery Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2005
      The following items will be available from Agent With Style at
      MediaWest and can be pre-ordered NOW.

      Deadline for pre-con orders is MAY 21 at 11:59 PM EST. This is
      ONLY for those who have ALREADY placed a pre-con order, as a bonus
      for taking advantage of this feature. Everyone else, we'll see you
      at the con!

      We will be in Room 263, the second floor Lake Suite. We plan to
      open our doors late (possibly *very* late) Wednesday evening.

      Agent With Style

      www.agentwithstyle.com

      * The Sentinel *

      COME TO YOUR SENSES 28

      This collection is full of funny, heartwarming and silly stories
      that will have you laughing, and heartwrenching hurt/comfort stories
      that will have you on the edge of your seat. Stories by some of the
      best writers in Sentinel fandom and a beautiful color cover by TM
      Alexander!

      * Stargate SG-1 *

      SODALITY

      Meaning 'brotherhood,' 'fellowship' or 'people engaged in a
      particular occupation,' <i>sodality</i> fits SG-1 to a T. With the
      trust and love these four people have for each other, their team is
      the basis of the foundations in their lives. Add into that mix a
      specific love of man-to-man between Jack and Daniel, and you have
      something even more special. Containing stories that range from
      sweet and loving, to exciting and dangerous, and a gorgeous color
      cover by Suzan Lovett, this zine is not to be missed!

      Dozens of fandoms. Thousands of zines.
      Check us out! www.agentwithstyle.com