ATTN: Zine publishers--Contributions!

  • scully81_mk
    Message 1 of 377 , Sep 2, 1999
      Hi, I'm currently about a week away from the
      publishing of the first issue of my zine *Eridanus*. It's an
      art/fiction zine, and I'm looking for contributions for the
      winter issue. I'm a writer (obviously), and I would like
      to sorta "swap" contros, if you will. It would mean
      a)more stuff for your zine, and b)free advertising in
      mine.Basically, you could send me a story or something that
      you're already printing in your zine, I print it in mine
      with the addy for your zine, you do the same w/ a
      story of mine, everyone's happy. I need: original
      fiction, artwork, poetry, and rants; also usable are
      recipes, cartoons,indie film & CD reviews, i.e. anything
      you can come up with. Email me if you want more
      info--scully81@... or scully81@.... I may not respond
      immediately, but I should respond within a week. Thanks! --Sai
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9 2:30 PM