new distro/gallery/craft space in Sioux City, IA looking for zines, art and crafts to sell

  • tight space
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      Are you a zinester, crafter, or artist in the midwest looking for an
      exciting place to sell/display your work?

      Tight Space is a zine distro/artspace/diy craft/band merch/all-purpose
      community meeting space. We are currently looking for telented,
      creative people in the midwest who want to sell their zines or crafts.
      We will buy zines wholesale, or on consignment if that's what's you
      prefer. We plan on mostly selling crafts on consignment but if you
      have something really cool we might buy wholesale.

      We are also looking for people interested in showing their art or
      participating in group exhibitions or collaborative shows. If you are
      located near Sioux City, IA we would love to hear from you, even if
      you don't make anything, because we will put you on an e-mail list and
      let you know about our exhibits, zine meetups, skillsharing workshops
      and stitch and bitch meetings.

      email us at tightspace_at_gmail.com