I'm back ! and contributions wanted !

  • P. Hobo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2004
      I HAVE RETURNED !!

      How are we all? Yes it must have been over a year since I have
      posted on the zine groups for various reasons but I am back now !

      If any one is interested my zine it is called Rotting From The
      Inside. I started as a mini zine with 3 short stories in each. What
      I have done now is put the first 5 issues into once A4 sized zine –
      16 pages cut n paste style. The zine is basically about my life and
      the accident, injuries, laughs and a few things that I think the
      statute of limitations should clear me on. I still have copies for
      trade if anyone is interested. $2.00 for the zine PPD.
      I am currently writing more stories for the next installment of
      Rotting From The Inside.

      I was also putting together a zine called Why What Doctors Do Is
      Called Practice. I still have all the submissions from before but I
      would like to open it out again to everyone as there are probably
      new people here now so the details are below.

      I am looking for people to contribute stories or anecdotes that
      relate to the following. Contributors from all parts the world
      welcome.
      * Accident / Injuries that have required urgent medial attention
      * Got an operation story?
      * Extended stay in hospital experiences
      * Ever been misdiagnosed?
      * Ever suffered side affects from Medication?
      * Instances where natural remedies have been more successful over
      synthetic drugs
      * Bad experiences with medical advice
      Etc Etc
      Please try and avoid the "A friend of mine" stories and stick to
      personal experiences. All contributors will receive a free copy of
      the zine once printed.
      The articles can be serious, humorous, tragic, sad, informative etc.
      A few format guidelines.
      * A title for your piece.
      * Your name or nickname or writers name or the like.
      * A contact email
      * Contact postal address (please state whether you want this
      published. I will require it so I can post a copy once done)
      Deadline:
      Jan 30 2005
      If you require any further information or have any questions please
      email me. prodigal_hobo@... . Thanks and look forward to
      hearing from you.
      Mick Sols
      PO Box 5817