EZine Submissions - Dropping the F-Bombs

  • aryn youngless
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hello All –

      I am looking for people who would like to contribute to a Liberal
      E-Zine called "Dropping the F-Bombs."

      Dropping the F-Bombs is an E-Zine designed to provide a voice for
      person who are tired of reading the same washed over stories in the
      papers now a days. It is scheduled for release mid-January.

      We are looking for articles from writers of any age concerning current
      political issues including:

      - Women's Rights
      - Health Care
      - Separation of Church and Government
      - Funding for lower income families, etc.

      These are just a few examples. If there are any subjects you would
      like to propose, I'm open to suggestion.

      What we are not looking for is Bush Bashing.

      All who are interested or have any questions can email me at thefbombs@...

      Sincerely,
      Aryn
      Dropping the F-Bombs