gnosis #8 out now!

  • Bri Zine
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      hey kids! i finally got out and made copies of gnosis
      #8. for those that don't know, this is the final issue
      of gnosis. i decided to start a new zine titled "motor
      city kitty" (which should be out by early 2005
      hopefully). there's explainations as to why in the
      zine! it's 1/4 sized, 32 pages, and i finally had the
      sense to put a friggin staple in it. took me long
      enough i know...anyway. it starts off with some
      thoughts as to why i zine and why not everyone can
      feel the sense of community we do. there are other
      thoughts/journalesque writings that discuss a
      pregnancy scare i had this summer, moving in with my
      boyfriend, going to college and how it will affect our
      relationship, a slam poem of sorts, a little story
      about an adventure my friends and i had going to 80s
      night, some reviews, and more. it costs $1 and two
      stamps. i also do trades but please email me first.

      send stuff to:
      bri zine
      3721 riverside
      cleveland, ohio 44109
      usa

      please remember to specify you want gnosis #8. all of
      the old issues are still available as well! and each
      of those cost $1/2 stamps each too. explainations for
      #1-6 are up at
      http://www.riotpoptart.com/portfolio.html.

      lastly, if any distros are interested in having me
      send a copy for consideration, i'm very willing. email
      me! eviltoasterpastry@....

      thanks everyone for your support over the past year or
      so that i've been making gnosis, and i hope you will
      all support motor city kitty just as much once it's
      out. :)

      -bri zine

      http://my.yahoo.com