Short stories desperately needed

  • wojessee
    Message 1 of 377 , Aug 20, 1999
      My monthly webzine, Color of Thought, needs some
      short stories and essays. Short stories are desperately
      needed, essays, moderate need. Anyone who would care to
      contribute such works would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
      Contact me at circa1979@..., or visit me at the
      zine, <a href=http://hues.homepage.com/ target=new>http://hues.homepage.com/</a> Thanks.
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002