Finally got my webcam repaired! (sexi pic;)

  • TureAngel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2004
      Hey guys! I don't want to be a nuisance, but I have to tell you that I finally got my webcam repaired! So now I am on full view again like usually! Also the shop that sold me the webcam gave me better software along with the repair, so now I can also chat real time with people who watch the cam! ;) Come try it out on my homepage, but be nice to me ok?

      http://www.amateurhope.com/TureAngel/