Somebody said Black Sabbath.....

  • thebluemeanies
    Message 1 of 377 , Aug 19, 1999
      I used to listen to Black Sabbath when they first
      came out. I can remember listening to Iron Man and
      Sweet Leaf totally baked off my gourd. Those were the
      days, when I was a stoner and heavy metal was cool. Now
      it seems that it is coming back. Well its about
      time. I used to love Ratt, old Van Halen (the real Van
      Halen with David Lee Roth) Iron Maiden, Accept, Krokus,
      Judas Priest....a great album is Judas Priest British
      Steel.....if you like heavy metal you gotta listen to that
      album....kicks ass. I mean it, you'll love it. I used to wear
      tight levis, concert t-shirts, bandanas, have long
      hair, drank lots of beer, smoked lots of pot, and drove
      around in an old camaro squeeling the tires anytime I
      could. If you like stuff like this, I have an article in
      my 'zine about my old days as a headbanger....if ya
      want one....send me your address and two stamps. I'll
      do the rest. Later
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002