New "/" Starsky and Hutch zine -- part 1

  • Agent With Style
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2004
      DEADLINE FOR PRE-CON ORDERS

      SHareCon, BASCon........midnight, Oct. 18
      Eclecticon..............midnight, Oct. 25

      If you want to pick up zines at any of these cons,
      please place your pre-con orders on our webpage as
      soon as possible!

      Agent With Style
      (www.agentwithstyle.com)

      is proud to announce a brand new
      slash Starsky and Hutch zine is available

      INTERLUDES

      Written by Evangeline Anderson, this digest-sized
      collection of stories shows just how well the author
      knows and loves these characters. From the charming
      parody of "Just Another Day in Bay City" to the drama
      and heartwarming love shown in the title story,
      "Interludes," and everything in between, you'll find
      yourself pulled into a fantastic universe of
      well-crafted tales!

      * * *

      A HELPING HAND by Evangeline Anderson

      "But Abby's been gone for over a month now,"
      Starsky said, echoing Hutch's thoughts. "And I know
      you haven't been with any other girls..." His eyes
      widened. "Hey, Hutch -- are you tryin' to tell me
      it's been over a month since you got off?"
      "So?" Hutch said truculently. "Don't worry about
      it, Starsk. It's no big deal."
      "Looks like a big deal to me." Starsky's voice
      was low as he eyed the blond's still-erect cock
      throbbing behind the tight prison of Hutch's pants.
      "And you said your therapist said it'll be a whole
      'nother month until your hand regains 'normal
      function.' How are you gonna stand it?"
      "I'll be fine. I told you not to worry about
      it." Hutch frowned and willed his pulsing erection to
      go away, but his cock wasn't listening to that
      particular head at the moment.
      "But I *do* worry about it." Starsky moved
      closer so that they were flank to flank again and
      Hutch could feel his partner's body heat like a flame
      along his entire right side. "You're my partner, my
      best friend." His voice had gone low and seductive,
      the same tone Hutch had heard him use a thousand times
      with girls. He had never expected to hear that sultry
      tone turned on himself.
      "What are you saying?" Hutch demanded, not sure
      he liked the way his own voice had dropped in response
      to his friend's. //What are you offering?// he
      thought.
      "I'm sayin' why not let me help you out?"
      Starsky's left hand was on Hutch's knee now and there
      was a question in the half-lidded indigo eyes.
      Starsky's eyes always looked like that, took on that
      lazy sexuality when his partner was feeling hot and
      bothered. Hutch had never expected to see that look
      in Starsky's eyes for him, either.
      He sensed they were on the cusp of something
      completely different, something frightening and
      wonderful at the same time. Once word from him could
      turn the situation in either direction. Without
      knowing what was going to come out, Hutch opened his
      mouth and spoke the word:
      "Okay."

      Some sizzle, some flash, and a whole lot of love in
      this zine! Don't miss it! INTERLUDES now available
      at Agent With Style's webpage
      (www.agentwithstyle.com).

      Dozens of fandoms. Thousands of zines.
      Check us out! www.agentwithstyle.com