SEEKING WRITERS/SUBMISSIONS

  • nocturnal_movements
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2004
      We need your MUSIC submissions!

      SickAmongthePure.com is shifting more decidely ahead into the world of
      new innovative music.. particularly along the lines of NIN, NOTHING
      RECORDS artists, TOOL, KMFDM, SKINNY PUPPY, PIXIES, and so many others
      that might be generally grouped by terms such as elektro-industrial,
      heavy electronic rock... and various similar music styles.

      Can you write entertaining music articles?

      Fancy yourself as a commentator upon the music industry?

      Do you follow the life and times of any well known music artists?

      Would you like to submit an article or two each month (or even
      occasionally) to SickAmongthePure.com?

      If you answer "YES!" to any of the above questions, then you could be
      our next new STAFF or Contributing writer for SickAmongthePure.com

      Please pay our website a visit, kick the tires, and send an email back
      to me at:

      editor@...

      Thanks!

      Jett Black - Editor-in-Chief