Envelope art

  • Yul Tolbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18 7:51 AM
      It had to be in the early-to-mid 1990s when a friend of mine from
      Dallas started sending me evelopes he made out of magazine pages.
      Then suddenly, I decided to do the same thing. In my case, I decided
      to make envelopes out of the bad xeroxes I'd make. And now I'm making
      this kind of envelope art all the time. It's a creative thing!

      Anyway, I've got hundreds of these envelopes for sale for what I
      guess are low, low prices. (All under 20 cents each!) For those
      interested in buying one or more, just contact me at:
      timeliketoons@...

      -- Yul Tolbert