398 #6

  • zabe398
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2004
      Issue number six of my zine of fairy tales, 398, is all done. It's
      1/2 size, 28 pages, has three new short stories, and also a neat e-
      mail interview with the author Tamora Pierce. It costs $1 us/can or
      trade. E-mail me at zine_398@... (or post) if you're
      interested!

      Sorry for cross-posting.

      -Elizabeth
    • zabe398
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2004
        Sorry to post again, I messed up my e-mail. It is
        zine398@... and my web page of zines is
        geocities.com/zine_398

        --- In zinesfromthefringe@yahoogroups.com, "zabe398" <zine398@h...>