The Timelike Report Sheet

  • Yul Tolbert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2004
      I'd like to briefly mention my Timelike Report Sheet, a free
      publication I occasionally print up. The Report Sheet is basically a
      report of projects I plan to do or have done. It also as features
      numerous commentaries on my view of things. One recent issue
      explained how I figured out how to properly render the 3-D spacecraft
      image from my Get Your Ass to Mars comic strip series. To get a copy
      of the Report Sheet, just send a stamp to:

      Report Sheet
      P.O. Box 02222
      Detroit, MI 48202-9998

      Remember, it's all free, and back issues are available. A stamp or
      two is all you need to send to get one or more Report Sheets.

      -- Yul