New Small Press Reviews Posted

  • aipman1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004
      Hello folks, well, it's here! The Guide to Self Published
      Periodicals (THE GUIDE) #47 is winging it's way to subscribers and
      retailers, after making it's big debut at this year's SPACE (Small
      Press and Alternative Comics Exposition) show. You can read the
      REVIEWS from this 40 page magazine right now, online! Stop in at the
      Dimestore Reviews spot:
      http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/Guide/Reviews/index.asp and see
      all the new publications, over 100 of them, all shapes and sizes!
      Full color cover reproductions of all books reviewed!
      If you're one of those who like to hold a magazine in hand
      when you read it, you can get a copy of The Guide #47 mailed right
      to your house, right now. Stop in at this page:
      http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/Catalogs/Dimestore/TheGuide.asp -
      we take paypal!
      Also, while I have your attention, if you're interested in
      the Small Press Idol contest that we have been running, the current
      round's voting is in full swing, and there are over 20 entries
      vieing to stay in the contest. You can see the current standings,
      and view all the contestants drawings, in our weekly newsletter. You
      can view it online right here:
      http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/Kick/index.asp
      Any and all feedback is always welcome!

      Ian Shires