I need advice

  • the_rabid_lemur_2
    Message 1 of 377 , Aug 1, 1999
      I am starting a zine called THE ANTI-POP: KILLING
      POP-CULTURE ONE TEENY BOPER AT A TIME<br>and I live in the
      culture center of the universe<br>Decatur Ala. A.K.A
      redneckville. I need ideas for getting funds. I also need help
      looking for places to leave it where people can find it.
      All I can think of is the local "pothead" shop. And
      I'm not aloud to go there.
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002