Small Press Idol - first contestant!

  • aipman1
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2004
      The Small Press Idol contest is hitting it's stride, as the
      first contestant has made their submission. You can now see a lot
      better the shape the contest will take, and we invite you all to
      visit: http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/SPA/Idol/index.asp to
      view entries as they are posted now, through the March 15th deadline
      for round 1 entries. We expect a steady stream of entries from the
      numerous inquiries and comments we've received so far, so keep an
      eye on that page, it's sure to explode! You can stop in at our forum
      section set up for the IDOL contest, if you have further questions
      about the contest:
      http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/Forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=97 We
      would like to thank everyone who has taken an interest in this
      contest, and we'll be making announcements weekly in our newsletter.
      If you would like to make sure that you are kept up to date about
      the progress of the contest, please send an e-mail to
      Idol@... requesting to be on the newsletter
      list!
      Remember, the deadline for the first round of this contest
      is March 15th, and all persons who wish to have a chance to move on
      to the next round need to have their submissions in to us by that
      date. It's going to be fun, and we're sure to find some great new
      talent, culminating in what should be a solid anthology full of hot
      new talent!

      Ian Shires