Re: About Yahoo fanzine....

  • dowis316
    Message 1 of 377 , Jul 25 8:51 PM
      After some thinking, and some failed article
      attempts for my Yahoo Fanzine, I realize that it is a dumb
      idea. I am going back to my origanl zine plan for one
      title Idiot Savant. It includes more personal rants,
      essays, stories, etc.<br><br>I do want to thank you guys
      on the replys and the way that you worded them. I am
      glad to see that there are still people who can reply
      in polite and honest fashions. So thanks for not
      ripping into me and telling me how much of an idiot I was
      for considering such a stupid fanzine. (It was kind
      of a dumb idea... live and learn.)<br><br>Look for
      my real zine, Idiot Savant, coming within the next
      couple of weeks. Hopefully by the 30th or 31st.
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002