I'll swallow your load

  • marcie_p191
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 7, 2004
      Guys let me know what you think.
      I have been with a few guys in my life and I have never swallowed. Sure I get the request to but I never have.
      Now I am starting to date someone and I think I might start. I am not sure if I want to though
      Is it really that big of a deal?
      Let me know
      http://www.altsexfinder.com/landing.asp?afl=FYHO
      If you ever want to chat sometime Yahoo IM me at honey_nips2003
    • marcie_p191