Do you think I am a MILF?

  • marcie_p191
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004
      Do you think that I am a MILF?
      I heard a couple of my sons friends talking the other night and they said that I was.
      I never really thought about it before bit I think I might be. I am divorced now and it would be nice to have some young stud to use and abuse..lol.
      If you want to come check out my pics I have them here
      http://www.altsexfinder.com/landing.asp?afl=FYHO
      If you ever want to chat sometime Yahoo IM me at honey_nips2003