Strip poker with only you and sexy 18yr old freshies

  • rockamypusse5
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
      Some 18yr old girls saw me walking and invited in to play some strip poker. Let me just say that I got all their clothes off in 30min and was Strip Pokin' all their pussies. I some pics here, your definitely gonna want to do the same thing I did!

      http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO
    • rockamypusse5
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2003