Re: ['zines from the fringe] Digest Number 134

  • Bri Zine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2003
      thanks. luckily the zinesters are being more supportive then some of the girls that are part of chicks in the pit (part of why i'm in the article). it's like "hey...chill out already...exposure is good, even in a big corporate magazine like YM". so hearing positive response makes me happy. =) oh, and thanks...i thought my hair looked like shit lol
      -bri

      zinesfromthefringe@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      Hey Congratulations, Bri, that is so amazing. You look great, too!

      -m

      - bri zine
      - http://www.soricki.com --> band!
      - http://www.the-cellar-door.net/bri --> distro & more