is it true when they say once you go black you dont go back?

  • cut_my_pusse_off11
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2003
      the reason why i'm asking is because I really want to meet a nice black who wants to be discreet and fuck the shit out of me though. so if you want to watch or fuck meet me on my casual sex community online and let me know if you can take care of me. http://www.hotpersonalad.com/landing.asp?afl=MYHO