energysuicide.....

  • thebluemeanies
    Message 1 of 377 , Jul 10, 1999
      What kind of stuff do you write about? I can send
      something in, some pics too. Just post what kind of
      material you want, how to send it to you, and I will send
      you something. I also have a 'zine calles The Blue
      Meanies and tomorrow issue #3 will be ready to
      read.....Are you doing cut and paste or do you have a computer
      program that you put it together with? I do the old cut
      and paste until I can afford to get a program like
      Pagemaker, which is almost 300 bucks. More than this
      starving student can afford. Well, I'll post ya later.
      -=Mark=-
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002