Need Ride to AMC!

  • James McQuiston
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2003
      Hey all, this is James again from NeuFutur and InterStitial magazines.
      I'm going to go up to AMC this year, and don't want to Greyhound it
      all the way up there. I will if I have to, but I was just wondering if
      anyone would be coming up to AMC on route 22 or 33 through South East
      and Central Ohio, or be otherwise near Lancaster, Ohio on their drive
      and could deviate a little from their course? I live in a small city
      called Lancaster that is Southeast of Columbus, and I'm not planning
      on bringing anything more than like a change of clothing and my zines.
      I can cover gas money, buy a road meal, whatever, and also provide
      interesting discussion! If you might be interested, e-mail me at
      editor@... ! Thank you!