Dial-up Friendly SPA access!

  • aipman1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2003
      Hello all, Ian here from the Small Press Association. For a while
      now, the SPA Forum has been a bit of a drag unless you had a
      broadband connection to the internet. It's been a bit of a sticky
      point, something we've wished there was a solution for. We wanted to
      offer all the great features of the broadband-friendly forum system,
      but were sad we felt like we were leaving out a significant group of
      people by doing so. Well: We have found the solution! We're now
      running 2 forum systems on the same database, which will let dial-up
      users have access to all the publicity, jobs, and projects that the
      SPA is known for.

      So we're going on a membership drive...whether you are a broadband
      or a dial-up user, now is a great time to join the 400+ members of
      the Small Press Association in changing how the world sees small
      press. here's the URL to make your choice of how you see the SPA:
      http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/SPA/forum.asp

      Thanks everyone, for keeping the most active small press group
      around, growing and improving!

      Ian Shires.