NJ Zinefest - Table Space Reservations

  • New Jersey Zinefest
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2003
      We are now accepting table reservations for the New Jersey Zinefest! If
      you do a zine or zine distro and would like to reserve a half-table,
      please email the following information to njzinefest@... and put
      "table reservation" in the subject line:

      1. Name
      2. Email
      3. Zine(s) / Distro
      4. Additional Comments / Questions / Special Needs / Etc.

      At this time we are only taking reservations for half-tables to try to
      make sure there is enough space for everyone. Tables resevations are on a
      first come first serve basis. If you reserve a table but change your
      mind, please let us know so that we can give that space to somone who is
      coming.

      Also, some people have asked what kind of zines will be present at the
      fest. Well, that just depends on who decides to show up. As of now, the
      makers of personal, political, and music zines, and some distros have
      reserved space. There will be a list of people who reserved space posted
      at the website, so you can at least see a partial list of who will be in
      attendance. But of course, you don't need to have a table to attend or to
      bring your creations for trade/sale. Work it out of your backpack if you
      want/need to.

      To find out more about the fest, visit the website
      (http://www.njzinefest.com), and feel free to email us with questions.

      - NJ Zinefest

      =====
      website - http://www.njzinefest.com
      email - njzinefest@...
      email list - njzinefest-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      address - P.O. Box 5754 / Parsippany, NJ 07054

      Do you make zines? Read zines? Love zines? Then, come out to New Brunswick, NJ and join the zining fun on Sunday, April 13th!!!

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/