zine distro

  • nuxievomica
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2003
      im resurrecting my distro starting with zines. i have access to some
      printing and looking for flat copies to start. please email me for my
      address. im also offering cheap b/w photocopying. i have no set price
      for this one yet but if you're interested email me and we can discuss
      quantity and figure out prices from there. im mostly charging for the
      paper, ink cost and shipping but it usually comes out to less than
      5cents per page.

      xox nux