Contributions / Submissions Wanted !

  • P H
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2003
      Contributions / Submissions Wanted !

      G�day Everyone !

      I have decided on another zine venture.

      The working title is �Why What Doctors Do Is Called Practice�

      I am looking for people to contribute stories or anecdotes that relate to the following. Contributors from all parts the world welcome.

      * Accident / Injuries that have required urgent medial attention

      * Got an operation story?

      * Extended stay in hospital experiences

      * Ever been misdiagnosed?

      * Ever suffered side affects from Medication?

      * Instances where natural remedies have been more successful over synthetic drugs

      * Bad experiences with medical advice

      Etc Etc

      Please try and avoid the �A friend of mine� stories and stick to personal experiences. All contributors will receive a free copy of the zine once printed.

      The articles can be serious, humorous, tragic, sad, informative etc.

      A few format guidelines.

      * A title for your piece.

      * Your name or nickname or writers name or the like.

      * A contact email

      * Contact postal address (please state whether you want this published. I will require it so I can post a copy once done)

      I understand that everyone needs time and like myself have other deadlines to meet. So the deadline for this zine venture is March 30 2003

      If you require any further information or have any questions please email me. prodigal_hobo@... .Try and email me direct and not to the entire list clogging up their inboxes.

      Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

      Mick Sols

      PO Box 5817

      West End, Qld

      Australia 4101