Submissions-Things That Aren't True

  • bioproject_ltd <BioprojectLTD@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2002
      Howdy,

      I'm compiling a zine that is, basically, a list of things that aren't
      true called (No suprise), Things That Aren't True. What I need is as
      many people as I possibly can to submit one to fifty-thousand
      sentence-long things that aren't true. They can be facts, figures,
      statistics, things you stole off T/F exams, whatever the hell you
      want, as long as it is self-inclusive and a sentence long
      (e.g. "Battlefield Earth was the best movie, ever" except better than
      that). Everyone who submits will recieve a free copy of the zine and
      a hug (If you live in or are planning to visit Houston or Lubbock,
      Texas), and it'll take you less than a minute, so why the hell not.

      E-Mail me a thing or that isn't true at: dirk.a.keaton@...

      Thanks a lot.