Lord of the Rings fanzine group

  • jason koivu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Hey, I just joined this group that's putting together a fanzine for the Lord of the Rings. If you're interested in getting a copy when it's done or if you'd like to contribute, you should sign up. It's a yahoo group like this one you're in right now. To subscribe, send an email to...

      lotrfanzine-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.au

      Jay, Mr.Peebody