The SPA Strikes again!

  • aipman1
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12 12:43 PM
      Hi there, group members! Ian Shires here, from the SPA.
      Take a moment to come check out the latest anthology release from
      the Small Press Association! It's a 32 page digest, with a full
      color cover, and work from people all over the planet! Here's the
      URL for more info on the issue, including a sneak peek at the cover:
      http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/Catalogs/Dimestore/mysterious_vis
      ions.asp

      For those of you unfamiliar with the SPA and what we do, here's a
      link to our main info page:
      http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/SPA/index.asp basically, we're a
      support group for writers artists and publishers. Over 300 members
      strong, and growing. You won't beleive all the things going on,
      we're so big we have TWO community sites, both very active. Check
      out our YAHOO GROUP:
      conversational atmosphere, discussing member's posted artwork and
      such. Or check out our FORUM SITE:
      http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/Forum/portal_content.asp which
      is more topic-driven, and information-packed.

      Anyway, thank you for your time of reading this, and feel free to
      join up, and contribute to future anthologies, and see what else the
      SPA has to offer. Chances are there is something there for you!

      Ian