NeuFutur #6 Out Now

  • drakulon666
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2002
      Hey folks, I just got it done last week, but here it goes. NeuFutur #6
      is out and I am ready to send out tons of copies. So, heres how you
      can get one. First, and what I like the most, trading. Just e-mail me
      at jmcquiston@..., and give me a run down of the zine/other diy
      project you'd like to trade. Secondly, you could send $1.00 for a
      copy, just tell me that you are going to do that at the previously
      mentioned e-mail address.

      Also, I am looking for more distro'ers to become interested in my
      zine. I am willing to send a sample copy. Just get in touch :D

      Thanks again, and hope you all get in touch with me. Check out my
      website at neufutur.cjb.net.