Writer Seeking Zines

  • bioproject_ltd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16 10:57 PM
      Usually you get the zines seeking writer, here's a writer (me) who
      is looking for interested zines to publish his material. I am
      including a link to a hastily-made page containing a writing sample,
      it's not my best work, but if it interests you, I may let you
      publish it, or another one of my stories, entirely, in case you want
      something that better fits your zine's mold. I write all sorts of
      things in all different styles and am willing to edit any pieces you
      are interested in. Like my work, i'll send you more. That easy. I
      want things out there, so all my work is pretty-much on a first-
      come, first-serve basis. All my contact info is included with the
      link. And, please, no e-zines. Thank you.

      http://bioproject.tripod.com/mel.html