kill me for sending it so much

  • Kiki Ries
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28 2:11 PM
      heya everybunny. kiki here. i will apologize first off to anyone who gets this more than once, because i betcha there are people on several (or many) zine lists, like me.

      i am writing for a couple of reasons...

      1) my zine, "culture sh*ck", is ready to release it's fourth issue! poetry, rants on having to decide my future NOW and the term "trendy", comix, my love for "hedwig and the angry inch", and other stuffs. 24 pages total, half-sized. $1/trade and two stamps. available through moi or raw daylight distro. email me at chix_inthe_pit@... for more info on how to get a copy. issue #5 is already in the works and for an extra $2 will include a nifty mix tape of tunes i listen to while creating it! and may i note- if you're in the cleveland area/go to my school and i can see you in person, the zine is just a buck. stamps are just to ship it (duh...ain't that obvious?)

      2) "waiting to go home #1" is finished. it's a kinda pointless mini-zine (8 pages, half-sized) about my first trip to dc. little rambles and pics. if you are somehow interested, email me. it's a quarter in person (tho it says 50 cents....my bad) or a stamp through mail. if i do a second issue it'll be longer and much cooler.

      3) i am STILL trying to create a one-timer zine, "thee art of chicken". a zine all about chicken. simple as that. got anything chicken-related? send it my way- stories, love poetry, comix, recipes, save the chickens rants, whateva! i want it desperately. as long as chickens are in it somehow. anti or pro chicken, send it in today!

      4) raw daylight distro is coming back! some of you may have received personal emails asking if you'd like your zine to be distroed already (distroed? distributed...somethin). if not, and you would like to be, email me and we'll talk. the site should be up and running by the end of the week hopefully, through the chicks in the pit website (http://www.geocities.com/chix_inthe_pit- join. cuz you love me) so you can get more info there soon. i'm looking for just about anything- zines, comix, cds/tapes/vinyl, jewelrey, patches, buttons, t-shirts, whateva. just nothin illegal, pornographic, racist, sexist, etc. please please please help the distro out! this is like a rebirth for it because when i started out, i started out BAD. i also love samples.....you should send me free stuff cuz i am special to you =)

      that would be about it. i am so sorry if you gotta deal with this email several times. but maybe it's a sign that you wanna send me stuff? >=)

      luff, bobo, and da pop tarts- kiki