Basement Freak's D.i.Y Closet

  • gothgrrl66
    Message 1 of 377 , Feb 20, 2002
      This is my mailing list, Basement Freak's D.i.Y
      Closet, it comes to yr email instead of having to go to
      IT and I want to turn it into a lively discussion
      area/mailing list for 'zinester freaks, nerds, punks, riot
      rebel rouser anarchists, etc.<br>Please join
      it!<br>This was a post i posted today about
      "gothgrrl66"<BasementFreak@...><br>Subject: [BaSeMEnTFReAKs_DiYCloSeT] FUCK CARS!<br>Date:
      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 21:28:34 -0000<br><br>>This post
      is entitled "fuck cars" and is a rant about vehicles
      as well <br>>as a call for submissions to my
      'zine, "Alien Basement Food".<br>><br>>Cars make
      me so very mad.<br>>They are expensive (gas, oil,
      maintenence, insurance, repair), pollute <br>>the earth
      (exhaust, building of roads/tearing down of trees/nature),
      mention three times <br>>as many small (and big)
      animals that populate the earth in which they <br>>run
      over.<br>>They just plain suck! And I want to let this be known
      to all those <br>>that read/trade for my 'zine so
      i would like to have submissions about <br>>cars
      and how they are harmful, etc. In rant form, essay
      form, short <br>>fiction, or even by drawing a
      picture.<br>>All those that submit to my 'zine get a free copy of
      it once it's <br>>photocopied.<br>>You can
      email me your submission at:
      1<br>>Fort St. John, BC<br>>V1J
      submissions <br>>as well...Please contact me with your
      idea about what you wanna do or <br>>just send it
      to me and I'll let you know if i wanna use
      it.<br>>Please have the submissions within the margins of a
      half-size 'zine <br>>so that none of your beautifully,
      hand-crafted work gets cut off in <br>>the photocopying
      get it moving and <br>>alive, PLEASE! And feel
      free to invite your friends! The more the
      back when i was <br>>13 yrs old, give me a
      BaSeMEnTFReAKs_DiYCloSeT@yahoogroups.com<br><br>Or at least, I think that's how you join...hang on a
      minute....<br><br>to subscribe send an email to:
      BaSeMEnTFReAKs_DiYCloSeT-subscribe@yahoogroups.com<br>to post send an email to the first email address i
      gave you right above that
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9 2:30 PM