I'm moving.

  • gothgrrl66
    Message 1 of 377 , Feb 8, 2002
      I'm moving between feb. 25-27th, back to my
      shithole redneck hometown, Fort St. John, BC....So if you
      were going to send 'zines/'zine ads/pen pal letters or
      pen pal ads to me send them to the following
      address:<br>Basement Freak Productions<br>c/o Ashley
      (there are NO jobs here), save up, and move again. Once
      i get a job one of my main/first goals is to start
      up the distro i've been meaning to start all this
      time. "Basment Freak's D.i.Y distro", I'm hoping once
      it gets going it will include:<br><br>- 'zines (many
      different types, more than one issue of the awesome 'zines
      like "3 a.m., "indulgence", "Doris", "The renegade's
      handbook to Love and sabotage", etc.)<br><br>-
      jewelry (probably mainly plastic, colorful)<br><br>-
      d.i.y t-shirts/other clothing related items<br><br>-
      d.i.y music/indie releases<br><br>- independently
      released books related to anarchism, feminism, the left
      wing, activism, punk rock, 'zines, etc.<br><br>- a
      snail mail mailing list for 'zinesters/pen pals alike,
      as well as to send out care packages for the
      'zinesters, updates on the distro<br><br>- a paper
      be able to provide would be great. If you can
      help/think you can or want to submit something to me (i
      write a 'zine as well) email me at:
      BasementFreak@... or send the stuff/your letter to the above
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9 2:30 PM