Psionic Plastic Joy- #7

  • Infinitycomplex
    Message 1 of 377 , Dec 17, 2001
      Fnord,<br> The newest issue of Psionic Plastic
      Joy is now out. Featured in it's pages are-<br><br>
      Interviews with-<br> Pine Tree State Mind Control (Noise
      group specializing in subliminal manipulation in order
      to create more productive workers)<br><br> Roscoe
      235 (Sound Collage artist, tattooist,
      battle to decide who shall lead humanity into the new
      aeon of the Crowned and conquering Child, Horus!
      *cheers*)<br><br> Blind Authority Manipulation Corporation (Neoist
      art distractions and fun with the concept of
      Wilton, NH 03086
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002