Re: trades/feeling old...

  • Zzakes
    Message 1 of 377 , Jun 13, 1999
      I don't know how many of us would actually let
      our parents see what we're reading. I haven't even
      told mine I've done a zine. "A zine? What's that?"
      Right.<br><br>Anyway, where'd Ashley go? I guess she hasn't been on in
      awhile- Ashley, if you read this, e-mail me and let me
      know if you got the zines I sent you. I sent you an
      e-mail about it a little bit ago, but here's another
      annoying reminder for yah.
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002