Re: Canzine 2001- a liitle more info

  • be4noon
    Message 1 of 377 , Sep 18 8:28 PM
      Canzine 2001, <br>September 23th, 2001.Canada's
      Largest Zine Fair and Festival of Alternative Culture
      Sunday, 1 p.m-1 a.m. at The Big Bop, 651 Queen St. W,
      corner of Queen and Bathurst (downtown Toronto)
      416-703-4644. Free admission! All Welcome! Over 150 underground
      periodals from across Canada on display and for sale!
      Seminars on Web Publishing and underground jounalism.
      11 a.m.-6 p.m. Canada's largest open air book and
      magazine fair. A literary heaven of kiosks sponsored by
      just about every bookseller, publisher and magazine
      operating out of Toronto. Free. Queen West between
      University and Spadina Ave. 416-504-7241
      Magazine<br><a href=http://whorlpool.905host.com/files/community_listings.htm target=new>http://whorlpool.905host.com/files/community_listings.htm</a>
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002