Writers Invited to Submit Material

  • guildmasterron
    Message 1 of 377 , Sep 10, 2001
      THE THOUGHT, described by one reviewer as being a
      'philosophical rantzine,' is once again looking for new writers
      to submit material for publication consideration. We
      publish opinion pieces, articles, essays, short stories,
      and poetry. We are libertarian oriented, though the
      main criteria is that what you write should be
      coherent and thought-provoking. Contributors are paid in
      copies.<br><br>If you are interested, drop me a note
      THOUGHT
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002