To Be Discreet

  • saigrob_ichelan
    Message 1 of 377 , Aug 31, 2001
      it ended up that i found a typewriter and some
      kids books in a dumpster behind the salvation army, a
      week later (and a few papercuts) i had pretty much
      finished it. To Be Discreet. it's thin for a zine ,but is
      mostly made up of the ramble/poetry stuff that comes to
      my mind. not really a typical zine, but who cares?
      its FREE, or if you want you can send a stamp or two.
      heh heh.if you're interested:<br><br>to be
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002