i miss my cut and paste days.

  • gothgrrl66
    Message 1 of 377 , Jul 12 4:47 PM
      Hey. Anarchy ashley (aka gothgrrl66) here.<br>I
      thought i'd come and post since i was feeling kind of out
      of the 'zine groove lately since i've been
      travelling for the last two and a half weeks or so. It
      doesn't sound like a long time but when you really start
      to crave solitude, multiple glue sticks, random
      magazines, scissors and music you begin to feel it. right
      away. i would say a person could become addicted to
      that feeling!<br><br>Anyway, i'd love to hear about
      what inspires 'zinesters (you people) to make 'zines?
      What is your ideal 'zine-ing enviornment?<br>do you
      listen to music? what music?<br>who do you distribute
      your 'zines to?<br><br>What do you write
      about?<br><br>Tell me more...please! i am looking forward to hearing
      answers that'll inspire.<br>if you'd like to talk 'zines
      (about making them/reading them, etc.) then feel free to
      email me at: BasementFreak@...<br>I'm
      interested in meeting new people to talk about stuff that's
      really *rad*<br><br>I put out "alien basement Food" #15
      a while ago,...towards the end of june.
      unfortunately i don't have any with me so i won't be able to do
      trades until i get a hold of them and have an address to
      inspiring day of 'zine-ed-ness.<br><br>*Riot and glitter*
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002