Re: I need a subject?

  • sadiehawkinsrabbit
    Message 1 of 377 , Jun 29, 2001
      Damn him. That's not nice to say about your
      father. But I don't know him. <br><br>I think you should
      just go ahead and call up your girlfriend. Try to
      visualize ahead of time what you are going to say to her.
      Be calm. Don't worry and don't stress. Just try to
      picture the conversation. I'm sure it would just be a
      normal conversation like you've always had with her
      before. <br><br>If things don't work out, you can always
      e-mail me for therapy.
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9 2:30 PM