awesome

  • exodub
    Message 1 of 377 , Jun 12, 2001
      hehe, yeah thats the kind of writing i like to
      do. i just write and whatever flows out of my mind
      ends up on the paper.<br>yeah! that would be awesome!!
      i cant find any zines, but i know you run a distro,
      so that would rawk!!<br><br>i was trying to get
      bills songs yesterday so i could burn his saigrob
      ichelan cd, but my internet cut out then the power went
      down. so i still only have 4 songs. but im wurking on
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002