Intro and plug

  • flesh_on_bone
    Message 1 of 377 , May 16, 2001
      Hi,<br><br>I'm a comic zine publisher and zine
      (comic or otherwise) reviewer. just joined this club
      recently and thought I'd say "hi" and let everyone know
      about my zine friendly site, Almost Normal Comics! Drop
      by and have a look around, and be sure to check out
      the latest reviews that were just posted.
      Thanks!<br><br><a href=http://members.tripod.com/almostnormalcomics/ target=new>http://members.tripod.com/almostnormalcomics/</a>
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002