Toronto Art magazine needs contributors

  • headoart
    Message 1 of 377 , Mar 4, 2001
      Hi,<br>I'm putting an Art magazine together
      focusing on all mediums. The mission is to make
      underground art in the Greater Toronto Area more visible. I
      can't pay you for your contributions, so please think
      of this invitation as a opportunity to gain exposure
      for your passion, and be part of a movement.
      releases, or copies for review.<br>- Notices for music
      shows (punk,hip-hop,rock, whatever)<br>- Recording
      press releases<br>- Bands or artists interested in an
      interview via e-mail or snail mail, to be published in the
      magazine.<br>- Do It Yourself crafters that want to sell their
      T-shirts, stickers, patches,etc.)<br>- Graffiti: drawings,
      photos, real stories about almost getting caught or
      finding new concrete canvas.<br>- Comic strip
      artists<br>- Amateur photographers<br>+ artists of any other
      magazine will remain free until there's enough people
      reading it and contributing. At that point AD space will
      be rented to the public be it retailers,
      organizations, artists or art lovers. Also a classified section
      will be included for those that only want text.(which
      will be rented by the space not word.) <br><br>Please
      feel free to contact me at:<br>headoart@...<br>or
      send submissions with a letter to:<br><br>"Head Full
      Of Art"<br>2699 Battleford Rd. Apt#
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002