Finally.....a zine i can call my own.

  • mrbunnyrabbit
    Message 1 of 377 , Jan 24 6:04 PM
      after years and years of contributing articles to
      other zines, i FINALLY decided to start my own...it's
      never too late to start. so, i stumbled across this
      club and whaddaya know...i think i came across a
      little more inspiration. so...here i go head first in
      photocopy sandwich heaven. i'm expecting my zine to be
      finished at the end of february...i'll keep you posted,
      even if you don't care. bye.<br> anyone got any cool
      rick astley records?!! (ha-j/k!)
      Message 377 of 377 , Aug 9, 2002